As it happens, I have taken a job in Switzerland for 6 months. This is an exceptional commitment for me & the longest time I have stayed still in 5 years. I feel ever so slightly anxious…..
I am however looking forward to:
- Having a local (pub/bar)
- Having a regular fitness routine
- Meeting people who I don’t have to leave the next day/month
- Not having to pack up my life every month
- The short commute to work (I’m live in)
- Becoming awesome en français!
- Not fretting about my next position
- Having a regular day off (BLISS)
- Having my own space
I do have the fear that I’m missing out on so many other opportunities & travel but I shall push that to the back of my mind for the sake of my happiness & sanity.
If anyone has tips for me to explore Switzerland & the surrounding countries, please do tell!